Compression Ankle Socks
The ankle sock offers firm compression on the arch of the foot and around the heel-instep line. Underneath the foot runs the tendon blade that connects the heel bone to the ball of the forefoot.
This extra compression is important to maintain the natural curvature of the sole of the foot and provide some relief to the tendon plate, which will reduce sagging of the arch. Stretched ligaments and weak muscles are now supported in a corrective manner. This makes an important contribution to preventing irritation of the tendon plate and keeps the arch of the foot under tension.
- Prevent injuries and muscle pain
- Less tired feet after your workout
- Supports the foot arches
- Orders placed and payment completed before 16:00? This will be shipped today!
- All packages are sent by PostNL
- You can pay safely with iDeal, PayPal and Credit Card
We use a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession. Returns? Send the item unused in original condition and return you receive your refund.